NINE STAR BASKETBALL CAMP
COMBINE & SHOWCASE
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS
9TH, 10TH, 11TH GRADE & UNSIGNED SENIORS
FIRST SESSION APRIL 20-21, 2019
SECOND SESSION APRIL 27-28, 2019
SILVERADO HIGH SCHOOL
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
Deadline for SESSION I registration is April 13, 2019.
Deadline for SESSION II registration is April 19, 2019
After the deadline date a late fee will apply.
TOP PERFORMERS WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND
NATIONAL ALL-AMERICAN CAMP
JULY 11-14, 2019
LOS ANGELES, CA
* Games will be filmed and available for college coaches and campers.
* Top 20 game selections
* Most Outstanding Player Awards
* Division II, III, NAIA and Juco programs have been invited to attend in person or via live stream.
* Campers profile will be sent to every college and university in America through our NCAA compliant scouting service.
* Camper check-in Saturday at 8am.
* First drill at 9am, last drill at 4pm.
* Sunday first game at 9am, last game at 5pm.
* Campers guaranteed 3 games
* Camp coaches are former college, professional players and coaches
* Saturday will consist of skill stations & testing.
* Sundays will consist of 5 on 5 games
* Certified HS referees.
* Things to bring: Black or white game shorts. A sack lunch.
* Game jersey provided.
* Beverages and concessions will be available.
* First day of camp not available to public.
* Second day of camp is available to the public with required entry fee.
* Kids under 10 years or younger enter free.
* Camp fee $150.00 (one session)
* Camp fee $225.00 (both sessions)
* Deadline for session I registration & payment
April 13, 2019.
* Deadline for Session II registration & payment
April 19, 2019
* After deadline a $50.00 late fee will be required.
* Top 20 game will be livestreamed online
* Top performers will be listed in our spring scouting report distributed to college programs.
* Top 20 players will receive automatic invites to our national All-American Camp July 11-14, 2019 in Los Angeles.